Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First SAL And Two Weeks!

I joined in on my firs SAL today with BeckySC and Vonna and some other very talented ladies. The piece that we are stitching together is called "Happy Home Sampler" designed by Linda Bird and it is featured in the July 2008 Cross-Stitch and Needlework magazine. I didn't get to start today, so I don't have any pictures to share with you. My supplies will come in the mail next week, so I will be able to begin stitching then. I am so excited to get to know others who stitch through a project like this one. I think that this piece will be a delightful addition to my new home in Florida!

As of tomorrow we have exactly two weeks until the BIG day! Next week Lisa (our housekeeper) and I will start working on the kitchen and Milsey's office space. Hopefully we can get them finished in a few days. I am feeling a little under the weather today, so we didn't get but two boxes packed today. We went through the house packing up the items that had somehow not made it into boxes. I am taking DS Ethan on a date tomorrow to the used bookstore to use his Christmas gift certificate. After I am going to take him to Friendly's for lunch. Well I am off to get some much needed rest. Write more later!

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

I am so happy to have you join us! I hope you got my email reply last night :)
I look forward to seeing your start next week :)