Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy, Busy

I have been very busy over the past few days. I have finished packing except for the kitchen and our storage area. I am so proud of myself for really being ahead of the game. Milsey says that soon we will all just sit around and stare at each other because I have packed everything and there is nothing to do! Oh well, I would rather be too early than too late. I also finished most of the stitching projects that I had lined up for summer exchanges. I need to stitch one ornament, and then I am finished for now. I was really getting worried that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I was so excited to join these groups, I signed up for eight (yes I said eight) exchanges. I can't wait to see all of the beautiful smalls that I receive from my partners. I am sending some of the items to a friend to be finished, because I have so much to do with the move and all.

Our building had a picnic at the ball field tonight, and we were treated to a baseball game after. Ethan was chosen to be the "Play Ball Kid" which means that at the beginning of the game he yelled "play ball" to start the game. I sure am going to miss having a baseball team close to us when we move to Florida. I don't think that there are any major or minor league teams close to where we will be living. Ethan and Milsey love baseball and Bonnie and I take our stitching and knitting projects to work on while we watch the game.

Well, I am going to start packing the storage room tomorrow. It will probably take me two to three days to get it all sorted out, and then I will wait a week and work on the kitchen. We officially have three weeks until the BIG day. I packed all of my stitching, so I will have to open a box if I want to start working on something. The new LHN/CCN charts come out at the end of next week, so perhaps I will have to get those to work on. Oh wait, I'm on a stash diet. Hmmm, what to do, what to do!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Glad to hear you are ahead of the game. I have 58 days till I move and have just packed one box.

This week I need to start getting things in order.

***DIETS DONT WORK ** LOL
The new KHN are very CUTE!

bs honey said...

Hey, want to congratulate you on being almost through packing. That is hard work.
My daughter, thesouthernbella.blogspot.com/, and her family will be moving soon. She, too, has been very busy packing. Don't tell her, but I think you are abit ahead of her.
Like you, she and her pastor husband home school their boys. Really, I don't see how she wears so many hats.
Well, good luck with finishing up your move.
Blessings & Hugs,