Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello Friends!

I sent out my CSE (Chatty Stitching Exchangers) kitted up freebie out today. I haven't heard from my partner. I hope that she's okay and I am looking forward to seeing what she sends for me. Perhaps my package will brighten her day. I chose the freebie "Scatter Sunshine" by Shepherd's Bush. I had to include everything needed to stitch the project. Floss, fabric, embellishments, pattern and needle. I forgot the needle, but I am sure she has one of those. I also included the fabric so that she could turn it into a darling little pillow. I hope she likes it. I have the pattern and I love it. Next month's theme is patriotic. I found an adorable freebie over the weekend, and I think that I will use that one. Not much stitching going on around here. Can I be frank with you? I packed everything, and I can't find a thing to stitch. I also packed all of the dishes, cups and utensils. So we have to eat out - sooooo sad! There are only eight days until the BIG day. I have to finish packing the kitchen tomorrow, and then all that is left is Milsey's office space. I am so excited to go, can you tell? Well, I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow - more packing, errands in the afternoon and then I am getting my last haircut before I leave. I talked to DD's prospective voice teacher today and she said that there is so much for children to do on the island. She also said that she would be happy to help me find things like a hairdresser, grocery store, etc. when we arrive. Well I'm off to bed, write more later!

2 comments:

mercy said...

The only good thing about packing your stash is that you now have the perfect excuse to buy more since you can't get to what you have hehe

Carol R said...

Island? Which island? I want to live on Siesta Key!
Good luck with the move