Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hannah Purington Update

As you can see I chose to start Hannah Purington. I was really busy last night and so I didn't have much time to work on her. I did stitch quite a bit today and so I will show my progress (looking at the pic, it looks so wrinkly even though I ironed it. Any suggestions?). I am stitching Hannah on 28 count Rue Green Cashel linen with the called for DMC threads.



Thanks to all who posted comments on my anniversary post. I will update tomorrow with the details of my day. It is late now, so I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Enjoy your blog.So kind.Good luck!
We hope that we will have the opportunity to make friends with you.
We invite you to come to our blog. You are welcome any time.

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

Carol R said...

A great start Amy. It's so lovely to see you blogging more regularly and showing your pretty stitching!

Wawanna said...

Oh my what a sweet design, and you really are off to a super start on this one, if you keep it up you are going to be a superwoman stitcher! Stop it! You are making me jealous.