Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hannah Purington Update

As you can see I chose to start Hannah Purington. I was really busy last night and so I didn't have much time to work on her. I did stitch quite a bit today and so I will show my progress (looking at the pic, it looks so wrinkly even though I ironed it. Any suggestions?). I am stitching Hannah on 28 count Rue Green Cashel linen with the called for DMC threads.



Thanks to all who posted comments on my anniversary post. I will update tomorrow with the details of my day. It is late now, so I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Carol R said...

A great start Amy. It's so lovely to see you blogging more regularly and showing your pretty stitching!

Wawanna said...

Oh my what a sweet design, and you really are off to a super start on this one, if you keep it up you are going to be a superwoman stitcher! Stop it! You are making me jealous.