I finished Hannah Purington this afternoon. I put the last stitch in her at a little before one o'clock. I don't think that my stitching looks especially neat on this one. The ecru stitches look messy to me. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Much to my chagrin, I am posting a pic of the finished product. I may never do anything with this one, but it's a finish nonetheless.
I had a very low key Mother's Day today. Milsey told me that we are getting an iPhone this month and he let me purchase a Vera Bradley large backpack in the print Hope Garden. We spent the afternoon at the beach eating a picnic lunch and I stitched while sitting in a gazebo over looking the ocean. I started on Lo How A Rose this afternoon, but don't have enough started for a progress picture. My dear friend Vonna gifted me with the same Silkweaver 28 count Solo fabric that she used for her Lo. I am using the DMC conversion and I love it so far. I don't have a mother figure in my life anymore but am pleased to say that my lovely friend Wawanna is my surrogate mother. She is there for me whenever I need her and is truly a gift from heaven. Thanks Wawanna for everything you do for me, I would be lost without you. Well, I'm off to stitch a little more before I turn in early tonight. Enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day!