Sunday, May 3, 2009

Be True...Finished!

I just finished LHN's "Be True" about two hours ago. I am so happy to be finished with this one. I would have been finished yesterday but the frogs came and stayed for almost two days. I had to take out two entire sections. I could have sworn that I learned to count in kindergarten. Oh well, it's finished and I am exhausted. Without further ado, here is the finished pic.



I did a little stash shopping at my very poorly stocked LNS, and then my husband so graciously drove me to the Olde Green Cupboard. I bought a few La-D-Da charts, the new Midsummer Night's Designs chart "Primitive Wizard Of Oz" and the threads to stitch it. I found a few other items as you can see from the pics below (sorry for the shiny table in the background, but I polished it within an inch of its' life).







I'm think that I am going to start on LHN's "Liberty and Justice" next if I can recover from the frog attack that I suffered. Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

What a sweet finish!!

Tanya

Wawanna said...

You are all set for some great stitching fun! Enjoy and keep us posted as your progress! You can come over and shine my tables like that anytime you want! You must have "table" elbow!

Natasha said...

it has been awhile since I have seen you blogging.... I guess I have realy not been keeping up.

Love your new stash..I have the La-D-Da Quaker Alphabet and look forward to stitching it. What color floss are you going to use.

katica said...

Congrats on the finish, its very cute! and love the stash you got!

Sharon said...

Pretty finish! Nice stash!