Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Mail Day

I received a package in the mail today from Shepherd's Bush! I placed an order with them last Friday and I received my box today. I saw on their blog that they were offering pincushions and needle books from Blackbird/Moda Fabrics and of course I had to have one of each. They also have a new pillow chart called "Be Happy" and well I had to have everything to stitch it (stitching fabric, Crescent Colours thread, JABCo embellishments, and the lovely backing fabric to finish the pillow). They also had these really cute collapsible ort boxes that fold up into a little envelope so that you can toss it into your stitching bag. Milsey ordered the "French Heart" kit from Shepherd's Bush for my birthday and it came today with my order as well as a hand-felted pincushion in pink of course. All-in-all a great mail day!







I also received word from both Wawanna and Carol R. that they have received their prizes from my Blogoversary giveaway.



For Carol, I included two biscornu kits from Indigo Rose, a Quaker pattern from Ink Circles and some stitcher's lotion. And for Wawanna, I included a Just Nan kit for a drogonfly scissor keeper and scissor fob.



Well that's all for me today, looks like everyone had a great mail week. Oh, I put "Lo" away and have started on Country Cottage Needleworks "Boys and Bugs" for Ethan's room. I sure hope that he likes it. Have a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

Carol R said...

A lovely giveaway Amy - thank you so much.

Love your new stash!

Wawanna said...

You really got some sweet goodies there gal, hope you will have lots of fun stitching them as they surelly look like you a "girly girl"! Very feminine! Thanks for my awesome package filled with sweets and treats galore, enough to stitch all Summer long. You are a most generous & gracious friend. Best wishes & butterfly kisses while you are counting your stitches. (no frogs allowed!)