Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling Blucky...

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off of the planet, just haven't been feeling all that great lately. By the way, blucky is my word for not feeling well. It is a cross between blah and yucky. We went to Disney World over the weekend and I was feeling just awful. I rode around on one of those motor scooters which was like a thrill ride in and of itself. I had near misses with about a half dozen children and passersby who seemed to wander in and out of my intended path. I spent a time sleeping in the first aid station while my family tried to salvage the day. The rest of the time was spent hurtling into space on Space Mountain, shooting down the rapids on Splash Mountain, a thirteen-story elevator drop on The Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror and three yes three upside down loops on Rockin' Roller Coaster courtesy of Aerosmith. I have bruises in places that definitly shouldn't be bruised. We generally had a good time and thanks to the season passes that my husband purchased for us, we can go back just about any time we want.

I received some more stash that I will photograph soon and the JCS ornament issue. I found a few that I would like to stich. I think that the Raise the Roof ornie "Walt the Malt" is adorable. Well, I'm off to rest awhile. More soon!

4 comments:

Carol R said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling 'blucky' - hope you recover soon

Janaina said...

Ohhh, poor you! Too bad I could not hold me from giggling with the " I have bruises in places that definitly shouldn't be bruised " part. =P
Ppl say there´s nothing better than stitching to heal everything! So... Grab a needle and some floss and you will be ok soon! =)

jody said...

I miss you saying that word, BLUCKY! I hope that you are feeling better soon...
Miss you
Jody

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling much better now.

Take care

Heather