Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Better Late Than Never...



As promised, here are pictures of my recent stash acquisition. I purchased CCN "Boys and Bugs", Pine Mountain Designs "Be Sweet", Midsummer Night Designs "Bloom", Lizzie Kate "Tiny Tidings XIII", Just Nan "Gilded Dragonfly", Heart In Had "Perfect Pumpkins", JBW Designs "Christmas Keepsakes II", Val's Stuff "Wrap It Up", Country Garden Stitchery "Tea For Two", Angel Stitchin "Be Naughty 2", Lavender Wings "Scary Carrie Long Leggz" and "Buddy Boo Long Leggz", Raise the Roof "Wise Old Owl", Blue Ribbon Designs "With All Your Heart", Miss Crescent's Crowne "All in a Moon", LHN "Heart and Home Sampler" and "Autumn Harvest", Pine Mountain Designs "School Yard", Shepherd's Bush "Queen Sheep", Just Nan Over the Top and In The Tin "Boo" needle book and tin topper, Shepherd's Bush "My Mom's Garden", SamSarah "October Baubles", "August Baubles" and "September Baubles", Midsummer Night Designs "Patriotic Summer", CCN "Princess Parade" and LHN "Gardening". On top of all that, a lot of those are kits and the rest I kitted so they are ready to go. I have been keeping a running list of what I wanted all summer, and then after I had saved, I bought what I wanted. Am I lucky or what?

I have been fast and furiously stitching over the past week. I finished the stitching for five (yes I said five) exchanges. Anyway, there aren't any pictures because they are all surprises. I will certainly share pics when the exchanges are received. They all really turned out adorable if I say so myself. I hope that my partners think so too!

I have to got to the dentist tomorrow and have a very old filling repaired. I am dreading it so any words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated. I'm off to get some rest and finish watching General Hospital on Soap Net. Ciao!

5 comments:

Irene said...

I'm not a fan of dentists either, just close your eyes and think of all the stitching you will get to do with the new patterns.

Carol R said...

Oh wow Amy just look at all those gorgeous patterns - what fun you are going to have stitching them.

Carol R said...

Oh nearly forgot - good luck at the dentist

Nancy M said...

Oh!!!! You got Princess Parade!! I love that one. I even offered to stitch it for people with small girls since mine is 20!! You have increased your stash substantially!!

Janaina said...

Great acquisitions indeed! I specially like the Top Ties-Pine Mountain Designs kits! First time I see them and the idea that the pieces are pre-finished makes everything even cuter! I can't wait to see them done! Excelent selection, Amy! =)