Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Bought A Puppy

Well my dear readers, Milsey (my hubby) bought our son Ethan a Chihuahua puppy tonight. We named him Pickles and boy is he adorable. He's settled in the bathroom for the night with Ethan on the floor next to him. I will take pics tomorrow and post for all to see. Ethan has been begging for a pet of any kind for the past few months. Honestly he probably would have accepted a rock as a pet as long as it was his to care for and love. Anyway, my DH-who loves Chihuahuas-caved and bought Pickles tonight for Ethan. I will keep you all posted on "Life With Pickles". He's eleven weeks old and fawn in color. Okay okay I will just post pics tomorrow so you can see for yourselves.

I received a wonderful "Act Of Kindness" today from Carol Ridyard. Again I promise to post pics tomorrow. I joined Becky SC on her "Let's Stitch" blog and am actually stitching something for myself for a change. I will post more on that tomorrow. That's it for me tonight-I feel like I have run a marathon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi amy cant wait to see the new pics of the puppy and also your stitching!