Monday, June 30, 2008

Ornament Exchange

I received my ornament today from Cathy B in the Xmas Ornament Exchange. She stitched an ornament from the 2007 Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. This one is from Scandinavian Stitches. She also sent a pattern for another ornament from Stone and Thread call "Snowed In", a pair of DMC marbleized scissors, 28 count Antique Ivory Jobelan and 28 count Dusty Green Jobelan. I love everything. Thank you so much Cathy!

I sent out my HoE LHN exchange today. Our partners are a secret, so I will have to wait until she receives her package before I can post anything else on the subject. I have to send out my ornie for the Xmas Ornament Exchange tomorrow. I think that my ornament turned out just adorable. I really hope that my partner likes it too.

We had someone come to interview for the live-in position today. She wanted almost twice what we were offering as a salary. Sometimes I think that some people don't even take into account the fact that we are offering full room and board - including all expenses - in addition to the salary. I don't think that I would have the nerve to ask for a HUGE salary on top of that. Oh well, that's just me. We have someone else coming on Thursday who seems to be a bit more reasonable when it comes to the terms of the position. Keep your fingers crossed that we all like each other. I'm off to stitch for awhile.

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a great exchange from Cathy.

Sharon said...

Such a lovely exchange!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cathy's exchange items are all great. Enjoy, CJ

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful ornament and exchange!!!