Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Days

Hello dear friends! I wanted to let everyone know that my father's cancer is operable. He will have surgery soon to remove the affected area. From what I understand he will NOT have to undergo chemotherapy. If the cancer should re-occur, he will have radiation therapy. The prognosis is very good.

Tomorrow is our last full day in Pennsylvania before our move on Friday. I worked my you-know-what off today finishing the final packing. I have to do the laundry tomorrow and then pack some lamps and the printer and then I will be finished!

On the stitching front, I am working on my squares for round #7 of Fair and Square. Hopefully I will have enough time over the weekend to finish everything. I hope the lighting in the hotels is sufficient because I already packed my OTT light and I have absolutely no idea where it is! Once I am finished with the exchanges that I am participating in, I will probably not sign up for so many. I have been going crazy will all of the work it takes to fulfill the exchanges. Don't get me wrong, I love giving and receiving - but with the move, I have been going bazooky.

I am taking my computer on the road, so I will probably be able to check my mail and blog a little while in the hotels. If I can't, I will write when I get to F L O R I D A!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear the good news.

Travel Safely

Anonymous said...

Travel Safety
Good luck with your move

Carol R said...

Good news on your father.

Enjoy your journey and keep safe

Anonymous said...

That is good news about your father. I am continuing to send well wishes to you and your family.
Have a wonderful weekend!