Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up...

It has been a busy weekend, and I must admit that I haven't had time to do much stitching. I actually spent an hour or so doing a bit of frogging on "Lovebird", because I was one stitch off from almost the beginning. Anyway, I am basically starting all over again. Once I make some progress, I will post a picture. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting on me for new updates.

We went to the Hershey Theatre last night for the last picture in this year's classic film series. They showed "From Here To Eternity" with Burt Lancaster and Montgomery Clift. We arrived at the theatre at 6:15 in order to get good seating, and then the organ concert started at 7. After some music from the 40's, the movie started at 7:30. The children didn't care for the film, but Milsey and I had a very good time. They don't make movies like that anymore! Milsey took me for Greek food before the show, and boy was it yummy. We had Greek salads, Greek-style chicken (Milsey had a gyro) and baklava for dessert. That was probably the last time we will go to Dimitri's before we move in June.

Milsey took the children clothes shopping Saturday and Sunday, and they came home with quite a large amount of new things to wear. Bathing suits, flip flops, shorts and lots of other items perfect for the beach. I will take them shoe shopping at the end of next week and then they will be all set for the summer. How many husbands take their children shopping for clothes? Mine does!

Sunday was a lazy day for me and I didn't change out of my pajamas until nearly four this afternoon. We went out for Indian food and then came home to watch the season finale of Big Brother 9. Well I am going to sign off for now and try to stitch a little so that I will have something to share with all of you tomorrow.

2 comments:

bs honey said...

Hi,
I just found your blogsite. Love it. Suppose it has anything to do with the fact that I love cross stitching. Oh, and cupcakes, too.
I am not a blogger, though I have several that I keep up with and also comment to.
My daughter is a blogger,she and her family will be relocating in June, too. Unlike you, they will still be in state. She blogs as, Southern Bella, and I am going to give her your site. I'm sure that she will enjoy you also.
Thank you for a fun read.

jody said...

What a busy Sunday....Greek food is the best!....