Monday, March 30, 2009

Picture Heavy Post!

It's been quite some time since I posted. I have a lot to show you. My birthday was March 19th and I received some lovely gifts from my blogging friends. My friend Wawanna sent me a package with so many lovelies. She sent me one of the chatelaines that she makes in pink of course! My Bonnie has absconded with many of the items that Wawanna sent. She adores pink almost as much as I do.



She also included some thread drops, a scarf in my favorite color pink, a thread picker, a candle, and a copy of the movie "The Lake House" staring Sandra Bullock. She also sent some wonderful gifts for my husband and my children. Wawanna is such a sweet friend.

I am in the Stitching Blogger's Birthday Club and my partner Heidi spoiled me absolutely rotten. She sent Country Cottage Needlework's "Cherry Hill" framed and ready to hang on my wall. She also sent a cut of linen, a Kelmscott needle minder with my initial, a lovely journal, a q-snap and an ort bag. I was over the moon with her kindness."(I borrowed some of these photos from Heidi's blog)











I have so much more to tell you, but I will save it and the pictures for tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

Wawanna said...

Congratulations! Lots of Birthday stash, just the perfect things to celebrate one's birthday!

Pike said...

Happy belated birthday, Amy!

Spring greetings from Finland