Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Well dear friends we are off to Disney again this weekend to admire the lovely decorations and spectacle that they always put on at this time of year. I am hoping that this will boost my spirits as I have had a little trouble getting into the holiday spirit this year. I have about half of my shopping finished and the rest will be accomplished over the internet and here on the island. Thankfully I don't think that I need to go into Jacksonville again - let me tell you it's bazooky (crazy) there - too many people! 

I am finished with all of my holiday exchanges, thank goodness! Now I have to start thinking about the two I have in January. I think this year I am going to limit my exchanges and stitch a little more for myself and my family. Not much going on stitching wise. I think that I burned myself out with all of the holiday exchanges in which I participated, so I am taking a bit of a break. I ordered some new stash and hopefully it will be coming in soon. There is one piece in particular that I can't wait to receive called "Christmas Tea" by Plum Street Samplers. I have seen it worked up on a few blogs and I can't wait to get started on it. Not much else going on right now, have a nice weekend friends!

3 comments:

Carol R said...

Have a great weekend Amy - wish I could join you! Put some Christmas cds on in the car and sing along - that will put you in a Christmas spirit and get the mistletoe out you might get a kiss from Mickey!

Pike said...

Great to hear from you, Amy! Please take some photos, I'd love to see the Xmas decorations...

Janaina said...

Have a great time, Amy! =)